Tuition assistance is available. Applications for tuition assistance begin in the spring of the year proceeding the school year of which you are seeking assistance.
- Catholic School Tuition Assistance Grant (CSTAG) – New families and current families who are active and practicing members of their Catholic faith are eligible for this type of assistance. Income levels do apply. Students may not be a recipient of either the Step Up or McKay scholarship. Please refer to the following website: www.dosp.org under the Education tab and Catholic Schools and Tuition Aid/Diocesan Assistance page for more information. Apply through Facts Tuition Grant and Aid http://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/grant-and-aid/
- Mary C. Forbes – The Mary C. Forbes Foundation application can be requested from the school office. This scholarship is only available to active and participating Catholic families and must be approved by your Pastor.
- Step Up For Students – Step Up for Students Scholarship is an income based corporate tax scholarship available through the State of Florida. Students may not be a recipient of the McKay scholarship. Information regarding this scholarship can be found on the following website: www.stepupforstudents.org
- McKay Scholarship – This scholarship is available through the State of Florida and is intended for students with IEPs and those with other learning accommodations. Students may not be a recipient of the Step Up scholarship. More information is available on the following website: www.floridaschoolchoice.org Florida Statutes s. 1006.061 states all employees and agents of the district school board, charter schools and private schools that accept scholarship students, have an obligation to report misconduct by an instructional personnel member or school administrator.
- Gardiner Scholarship – This scholarship is available through the State of Florida and is intended for students with IEPs and those with a disability. Students may not be a recipient of either of the McKay scholarship or Step UP Scholarship. More information is available on the following website: www.floridaschoolchoice.org
- AAA Scholarship – This scholarship is an income based scholarship available through the state of Florida. This scholarship is also intended for in foster or out-of-home care students. More information is available on the following website: https://www.aaascholarships.org/schools/florida/