- Take a Personal Tour
- Apply Online The application fee for each child is $120.
- Submit the admissions paperwork with the application
- Copy of the current report card
- Grades 1-8 will submit the previous two year’s of report cards
- Grades 2-8 will submit the previous two year’s of standardized test results
- Florida Certification of Immunization Form DH680. The form must be filled out by a Florida doctor
- Florida School Entry Health Exam Form DH3040. The form must be filled out by Florida doctor and dated 12 months from the start of the new school year.
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the baptism certificate (if applicable)
- Once your application has been submitted you will receive an email to schedule the learning assessment.
- Grades 7-8 only will receive an email to sign up for a family interview with our Principal
September 1 is the determining birth date for admission to Kindergarten.
Once a class has reached capacity, qualified applicants are placed in a waiting pool. When an opening arises in a particular grade, the Admissions Committee reconvenes to determine which candidate in the waiting pool will fill the position.
Mother Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin.