22-23 School Year
Mother Teresa of Calcutta is at capacity and is no longer accepting applications for the 22-23 school year.
23-24 School Year
Thank you for your interest in our school! We are no longer accepting applications for the 23-24 school year. If you would like to be placed on our wait list, feel free to submit your information here.
24-25 School Year
October 2023: Tours Begin
January 12, 2024: Sibling Applications Due
February 12, 2024: New Student Applications Due
January 2024 & February 2024: Kindergarten Readiness Assessments at MTC
February 2024: Grades 1-8 Learning Assessment at MTC
- Copies of the last three years of report cards. (grades 1-8)
- Copies of the previous three years of standardized test scores such as FSA and TerraNova. (grades 2-8)
- Copies of the complete IEP/504 plan (if applicable)
- Copies of the complete psycho-ed medical evaluations (if applicable)
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the baptism certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization and physical records
- Children entering Kindergarten will take a Kindergarten Readiness assessment at MTC.
- Children entering grades 1-8 will take a Reading and Math assessment at MTC.
The open admission policy of Mother Teresa of Calcutta (MTC) Catholic School allows no person to be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin, nor is the staff hired or assigned on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin.
Although we wish we could offer admission to everyone that applies, there are several factors that may prevent us from offering your child admission; academics, conduct, space availability, and our ability to meet the child’s needs. Priority is given to children who have brothers or sisters currently enrolled at MTC.
Age requirements, according to Florida State Law, are followed. A child must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year to be admitted to kindergarten. In order to enter first grade, a child must have satisfactorily completed kindergarten and be six (6) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year. Exceptions may be made for out of state transfers.
Immunization and Health Exam Policy
Children must be current on their immunizations and health exam to attend Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Students entering 7th grade must have the Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP) immunization. The Diocese of St. Petersburg does not accept Religious Exemptions. Proof of immunizations must be submitted to the school.