22-23 School Year
- Mother Teresa is at capacity and is no longer accepting applications for the 22-23 school year. To be added to our waitlist, click here.
23-24 School Year
- November 1: Apply Online
- February 10: Applications Due
- Applications cannot be reviewed without the items in the checklist below.
- February 15: Learning Assessment for grades 1-8
- February 25: Kindergarten Readiness Assessments
- March: Decisions
- Copies of the last three years of report cards. (grades 1-8)
- Copies of the last three years of standardized test scores. (grades 2-8)
- Copies of the IEP/504 plans (if applicable)
- Copies the psycho ed medical evaluations (if applicable)
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the baptism certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization and physical records
- Children entering Kindergarten will take a Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Children entering grades 1-8 will take a Reading and Math Assessment
The open admission policy of Mother Teresa of Calcutta (MTC) Catholic School allows no person to be discriminated against on the basis of race, color or ethnic origin, nor is the staff hired or assigned on the basis of race, color or ethnic origin.
Although, we wish we could give admission to everyone that desires to come to MTC, there are several factors that may prevent us from offering your child admissions. Academics, our learning assessment, space availability, and/or our ability to meet the child’s academic and behavior needs. Priority is given to children who have brothers or sisters currently enrolled at MTC.
Age requirements, according to Florida State Law, are followed. A child must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year to be admitted to kindergarten. In order to enter first grade, a child must have satisfactorily completed kindergarten and be six (6) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year. Exceptions may be made for out of state transfers.
Immunization and Health Exam Policy
Children must be current on their immunizations and physical to attend Mother Teresa. Students entering 7th grade must have Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP) immunization. The Diocese of St. Petersburg does not accept Religious Exemptions. Proof of immunizations must be submitted to the school.