We welcome siblings of current students and provide priority for them during the admissions process. To receive priority, you must submit an online application for your child starting February 3, 2020 and no later than February 13th, 2020. After you submit the online application, you will have the opportunity to register your child for our learning assessment. If you have admissions questions, feel free to contact me. If you need technical assistance with ParentsWeb, contact Mrs. Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit an application for a sibling
- On February 3, using a PC or laptop, login to your ParentsWeb account https://mth-fl.client.renweb.com/pw/ If you do not know your username and password, please contact Mrs. Miller at email@example.com
- Click: “Apply/Enroll” button
- Click: “Application” and then “Click here to open Application”
- If you’re using a mac, the pop-up blocker may prevent the window from opening. To fix this, there is a button on the address bar next to the refresh button that you can click to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Click: “Create a New Student Application” button
- Enter your child’s information and grade.
- Select the grade that your child is applying for.
- Click: “Submit” button.
- Under application status, click: “Start Application” button.
- On the Welcome Page
- Click the “Next” button located in the blue bar at the bottom of the page.
- You are now in the “Applicant Information” section. Fill in the information.
- Click the “Save & Next” button located in the blue bar.
- Continue the same process for each of the remaining pages.
- When completing the “Application Review” section, be sure to click the last button, “Complete Review and Submit Application.” Continue to pay your $120 application fee. This non-refundable and non-transferable fee includes the application and the learning assessment. The payment must be made online.
- After you submit the application and fee, you will receive a confirmation email. In the confirmation email, a link will be provided for you to use to register your child for the learning assessment. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spam folder.
One thing you can do before new student enrollment starts on February 3rd, 2020:
- You may scan and save the following admissions paperwork to your computer or on a flash drive. You will need to upload them with the application on February 3rd. If I receive your application without them, it will be placed on hold until you submit the paperwork.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the baptism certificate (if applicable).
- Florida Certification of Immunization Form DH680. The form must be filled out by a Florida doctor. If you live out of state, you can submit this to me when you move to Florida and before schools starts.
- Florida School Entry Health Exam Form DH3040. The form must be filled out by Florida doctor and dated 12 months from the start of the new school year. If you live out of state, you can submit this to me when you move to Florida and before school starts.
- Grades 1-8, copy of the current report card.
- Grades 1-8 will submit the previous two year’s of report cards.
- Grades 2-8 will submit the previous two year’s of standardized test results.
- Copies of support plans, IEP’s and/or medical evaluations/documentation is required for all grades.
Please inform us by of any sibling(s) that will possibly be applying for admission to our school for the 2020-2021 school year. The online sibling information admissions form is due December 9, 2019. Siblings of current students receive admissions priority but we must be notified by the deadline. If you have any question, contact Mrs. DeMicheli.
Click Here to fill out the Sibling Information Admissions Form