A Diocesan background check and Safe Environment Training are mandatory for all volunteers in a student supervisory position. All volunteers at Mother Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School must complete a “Level II” background screening (which includes fingerprints), Safe Environment Program training and other administrative items including the written volunteer application vetting process. No one may work with MTC children until references are processed, the Safe Environment Program training is taken, and a “Level II” background check has been completed.
- Complete Volunteer Application Form.
- Sign Authorization Form.
- Read Harassment Policy
- Sign Acknowledgement. Return it to school office with application.
- Safe Environment classes are now offered online only. To take the online class, click here. If you have questions about the online class, contact the Safe Environment Office at 727-344-1611, ext. 5303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website.
- Click Here to Read the Diocesan Instructions on how to get fingerprinted.
- Bring a copy of your Safe Environment Certificate to the school office.
- We will notify you when the diocese has cleared you.
All above mentioned paperwork must be on file with the school office BEFORE final approval of a volunteer is granted. This process may take up to FOUR (4) weeks.