Morning Drop Off Procedures:
7:00 – 7:30 am – Gate opens for early drop off. Complimentary supervision is provided in the cafeteria.
7:30 a.m. – The front gate is opened for drop offs.
7:30-7:45 a.m. – Children report to their classrooms
After 7:45 a.m. – Students are tardy to school
Morning Parking: Due to limited parking, parents are asked to park on the grass.
Escorting Children to the Pod: Parents/guardians wishing to escort their child(ren) to the pod entrance, must sign be safe environment approved and must sign in at the school office to receive a badge. Escorting children to the classroom is prohibited.
Pick up Procedures:
There are two ways parents may pick up their child(ren) from school. Either way, parents must always have their pick up tags with them. Pick up tags are distributed to parents at Open House. If more tags are needed, extra tags are available in the school office.
- As you enter the school area, you will be greeted by a staff member instructing you as to what cone number to drive up to. Your child will be waiting for you at that cone. Please have your pick up tag visible at all times in the carline.
- Safety patrols and staff members will be at the cones to assist your child into your car. CHILDREN WILL ENTER YOUR CAR FROM THE RIGHT SIDE ONLY. DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR.
- Parents wait in a line that wraps around the outside of the administration offices.
- When the parent reaches the front of the line, the parent gives a safety patrol runner their car pick up tag.
- Parents are then asked to exit the line and wait in the sectioned off grass area.
- The safety patrol runner will retrieve your child(ren) from the gated courtyard area and will bring him/her to their parent waiting in the grass area.
- The car pick up tag will then be returned to the parent.