Step 1: We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. To submit an application for the 2017-2018 school year, click here to email Mrs. DeMicheli, Enrollment Coordinator to get the link to our online application.
Step 2: After you submit the online application, our Enrollment Coordinator will provide you with an email that will outline instructions on how to submit the following items; please wait for the instructions before coming in to the school to submit the following items. Instructions will be sent out by email from Rediker. Please check both your inbox and spam/junk folders.
- Florida Certification of Immunization Form DH680 (must be filled out by Florida doctor)
- Florida School Entry Health Exam Form DH3040 (must be filled out by Florida doctor)
- Original birth certificate (which will be returned to you)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of current 2015-2016 report card (if applicable)
- Copies of prior two years of reports cards (if applicable)
- Copies of prior two years of standardized test results (if applicable)
- Copies of special learning needs, support plans, IEPs, McKay paperwork (if applicable)
- Application Fee – $120 (non-refundable). Cash, check, or money order made payable to MTC. No credit card services are available
- I am unable to make copies at the school. I appreciate you making copies ahead of time. Thank you.
All of the above forms must be submitted in order for the application process to move forward.
Admission Decisions: Are sent by email from Rediker 30 days from the date that all your paperwork is submitted and/or your child is screened. Please check both your inbox and spam/junk folders.